carbonet.net Forum Index carbonet.net
Welcome to the Carbonet Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Carbonate Isotope Analysis

View previous topic :: View next topic  
n.ogle
Forum Message Poster

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2004 08:59    Post subject: Free Carbonate Isotope Analysis Reply with quote

Hi everyone:

Id just like to bring to the attention of interested parties the offer Ive made on my personal info page of this site.

Briefly our lab will do FREE carbonate carbon and oxygen isotope analysis in return for authorship on ensuing publications. In the last 2 years many people form around the world have taken up this offer and have benefited greatly with some excellent and surprising results. No project too large or too small. My personal bio will have all required info. If interested and for further discussion, please reply to my personal email

n.ogle@qub.ac.uk

Many thanks

Neil
Bjarne Rafaelsen
Site Admin

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2006 13:05    Post subject: Call for collaboration - C and O in carbonates Reply with quote

Dear all:

Apologies for crossposting but a few years back I put out a call on CARBONET for interested parties to collaborate with our laboratory in the analysis of carbon and oxygen in carbonates. The arrangement was such that samples were submitted to us for FREE analysis on our AP2003 (now Thermo I guess!?) in return for my name and that of the laboratory director on subsequent publications that used the data. Thankfully there were many respondents resulting in quite a few publications with subject areas as diverse as sclerochronology, stratigraphy, oceanography, osteoarchaeology etc.

As we finish up a few projects on the back of a machine "revamp" the time has come to put out a similar call. So if interested please respond to me directly and we will discuss the projects of interest and what will be required.

Regards

Neil

Dr. Neil Ogle
Environmental Engineering Research Centre
School of Planning, Architecture and Civil Engineering (SPACE)
The Queen's University of Belfast
Belfast
BT9 5AG
Northern Ireland

n.ogle@qub.ac.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    carbonet.net Forum Index -> Other topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: