carbonet.net Forum Index carbonet.net
Welcome to the Carbonet Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PRESENTATION ON PETROPHYSICS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carbo
Forum Message Poster

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2006 06:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello
It's very interesting what you said about contaminated water. I never thought about this.
You also right about PS. It's one of the methods that I use and values obtained by this are not very good. I have trust more in the other methods- rwa from the Archie formula (must have porosity) or only using resistivities (Rmf, Rt and Rxo) and this methods seems to be more accurate. I'm also looking for other methods.

See you
Vahid
Forum Message Poster

PostPosted: 10 May 2008 04:50    Post subject: Re: PRESENTATION ON PETROPHYSICS Reply with quote

jadoo wrote:
I have made a presentation on Petrophysics. This is for very beginners and students who wants to know some about log interpretation.Any one who wants , can contact me on my e-mail.

Looks nice. Thanks.
Please check ur mail. I requested it.
Bjarne Rafaelsen
Site Admin

PostPosted: 20 May 2008 08:32    Post subject: Petrophysics presentation Reply with quote

Vahid, I think the presentation referred to can be found here: http://www.carbonet.net/learninggeoscience_Petrophysics.pdf

More can be found under E-learning to the left on this page: http://www.carbonet.net/links.html
Alphonse
Forum Message Poster

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2009 23:08    Post subject: petrophysics consultant Reply with quote

I've been working as a Petrophysicist in Lab; finding all petrophysical properties. I know how to analyse most different gamma logs since I have been an MWD; I would like to be a petrophysical consultant; how can I start? Please I need a help because our company I work for WEATHERFORD LABS is about to lay off people.[/url]
Total Gamma, Spectral Gamma, MWD and LWD; I just love theses stuff. Used to be a field engineer working as MWD Eng. Now I spend all day in Reservoir Laboratory. Very different work but very good combination.
jadoo
Distinguished Forum Message Poster
Distinguished Forum Message Poster

PostPosted: 29 Oct 2009 06:43    Post subject: Re: petrophysics consultant Reply with quote

Alphonse wrote:
I've been working as a Petrophysicist in Lab; finding all petrophysical properties. I know how to analyse most different gamma logs since I have been an MWD; I would like to be a petrophysical consultant; how can I start? Please I need a help because our company I work for WEATHERFORD LABS is about to lay off people.[/url]

You have to talk to different exploration companies regarding your concerns. Deliver some presentations of your work. Try to make good contacts with Exploration and Reservoirs managers of the Exploration companies. I hope you will success full.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    carbonet.net Forum Index -> Petrophysics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: